• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 DVD... Beaten to the punch... But not out... (Stickie Icky plz)

xchang

CEG'er
Well, it seems to me someone took the inititive to start another video production. Well, it doesn't mean that I won't be producting one.

Please send video and pictures (via CD or other means) to:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave
Scotts, MI 49088

Please start sending them in. I have already captured the video from Burrita and Todras. I am still looking for Elky's and Alex's huge collection of tapes, as well as, BK's video and 69Boss302, ZoomZoomDiva and Pre98's pics. If I did miss anyone, please send them in.

I'm gonna be trying something a little different this year, MAKING IT AVAILABLE WAY BEFORE SZ08. :D

you need to get in touch with trapps...or alex, whoever has the tape from the camera. there's some too hot for tv stuff on there. actually alot.

Steve,

If you could, just pick out any you'd like from my gallery here and I'll send you the originals so there's no quality loss. Technically you can click the larger thumbs for hi res versions on the site, but they're at something like 20% compression and 35% the size. Whichever you want to use.

That way things will run smoother for you instead of shooting off a gigabyte sized email. :eek: :laugh:

More like BGW.

Beaners Gone Wild????
DSC04160.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh.....those B's that look like D's........:eek:

Last edited:
Steve,

If you could, just pick out any you'd like from my gallery here and I'll send you the originals so there's no quality loss. Technically you can click the larger thumbs for hi res versions on the site, but they're at something like 20% compression and 35% the size. Whichever you want to use.

That way things will run smoother for you instead of shooting off a gigabyte sized email. :eek: :laugh:

True true... I'll let you know... You still have those stills you took of my car right? I would love to get a hold of that whenever you can.

Thanks Bill!

And Hector, there will be more Evo's as long as there are Evo vids and pics... :D Not too much last year.

Yeah Steve I still have those shots. I haven't posted all of them due to repeats and stuff. I'll get you those pics sometime soon, just a little busy at the moment that's all.

Back