• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your favorite SZ memories?

Tons of great stuff,

Meeting burritasvt and warmonger

Burning about a full tank of gas taking people for rides

Winning best forced induction and warmonger brake setup

Pete, and just about everything he did

Freaking parking lot parties

Bagged - "yeah the air filter fell off a couple hundred miles ago."

Watching Tricker on the dyno

The banquet was sweet, good food.

Drinking with Bk LMAO!!!

There is so much more.

I do not remember but it was probably me, considering that they were being smacked all night and were BRIGHT red:laugh:

needpics.gif

Last edited:
I have a few regrets but not arriving until Saturday morning is number one. Thanks again to everyone; my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

Mark

Another memory sparks with this line...

Drunken Trapps saying that he would've been there the night before but "Mrs. Trapps had a better offer." Shortly followed with a big stupid smile and Trapps air humping.

Drinking with Bk LMAO!!!

Dude, you owe me a beer is all I heard!!!
I didn't get a ride in that POS of yours damn ricer!! :shrug:

I think you missed the late night Arbies run, It was like 38 sammiches and a large order of some chicken thingies...!!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Dude, you owe me a beer is all I heard!!!
I didn't get a ride in that POS of yours damn ricer!! :shrug:

I think you missed the late night Arbies run, It was like 38 sammiches and a large order of some chicken thingies...!!!:laugh:

Dude you asked me if I wanted anything from arbys but i was going to get.

And next time ask for a ride. You think I was just going around to people and saying, hey.... you want a ride, lol.

Im surprised rawbutt didn't post what i told him when he took me for a ride in the car LOL

- Todras denying that Detroit had ANYthing to do with the reliability of the luggage machine.

- Walking through the BK drive-through drunk since the lobby was closed (mmmchickensandwichmmm)

- Dyno day: Having to check out every tune I sold in the last six months all in one morning :laugh: and the pride of having them all work out good
- Trickers car blowing Glowing chunks out the rear after as the motor completely seized up. :cool::laugh:

- Seeing all those cars with my Big brakes all around. Nice.....:eek:

- Barge welding ALLL DAY on his intercooler to seal a lousy 4" seam crack hehehe (I thought my welding was bad):help:

- Burrita's wife running like an escaped criminal from Elky's pierced ballsack. hahaha:crazy:

- Running Burritas car at the track, turning a faster 60' time and initial takeoff but ending up a 1/2 second slower at the end because I launched so hard the vent trim in the dash flew out and hit me in the face....then finding out he dropped all the air pressure in the tires for better traction without telling me. :shrug:

-Getting a sunburn so bad in Grand Rapids of all places that is still sore and peeling. :blackeye:

- The awesome banquet with Barge pal'ing up with the pigs head.

- Steeda ramming my go-cart from behind because he was mad I beat his times and I changed his name from Steeda to "My Little Pony-a" :laugh:

And many more.

One more turn and I would have been past you. Barge held me up for like 4 laps with his crappy line. highly unacceptable

And btw what was your fastest time? I think you where 6th of the month Ya I win :)

My line had nothing to do with holding anyone up so bite me.

Also, I wasn't doing the welding so :p but it probably would have been done a good hour earlier if I hadn't handed tim stainless filler rod.. whopps.

Back