• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Sz07 Pic Thread!

LMAO! Tricker FTW

picture.JPG

Here's some of mine...:)

BaggedSVT...
IMG_0114.jpg

Gotta love BluFuz...
IMG_0110.jpg

Lotsa' power...
IMG_0131.jpg

Best Engine Bay...Pole120
IMG_0140.jpg

Slammed!!
IMG_0133.jpg

A few of us giving the "shocker"...
IMG_0165.jpg

At Rosie's...
IMG_0096.jpg

NE CEG traveling to Michigan...LUCA, TGO (awesome S60R), and Buddy Palumbo...
IMG_0092.jpg

Sweet drag bike at Knoll Gas...
IMG_0119.jpg

Here's a link to my pics - a lot of them still aren't uploaded, give me time. I'm also going to post a bunch of my favorites but I'm limited on time at the moment.

Linky

That picture at Rosie's... is that a '67 Fairlane in the background? if so, what kind of engine in it? I still get sweaty recalling seeing four people sitting on the trunk of a tunnel port 427 Fairlane, trying to keep the rear wheels on the rollers during a dyno session.

That picture at Rosie's... is that a '67 Fairlane in the background? if so, what kind of engine in it? I still get sweaty recalling seeing four people sitting on the trunk of a tunnel port 427 Fairlane, trying to keep the rear wheels on the rollers during a dyno session.

Yes, it was. Roger would prolly know what it had in it.

Not sure...like Todd said, seems like Roger might know more about the car...

It had 427 badges on the fenders. It also had one of those police spotlights near the drivers side A-pillar. It had my favorite Muscle Car rims too-American Racing Torq Thrusts :cool: :drool:

Rosie's panoramic

Rosie's panoramic

No, this isn't the now infamous Rosie's waitress pic (PM me or Bishop375 for that one), but it's still a cool shot that I pasted together from outside the diner......

Rosies_Panoramic_smaller.jpg

Back