• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

just a THANK YOU to all you guys~!

Find a N2O dealer, or anybody on the internet who has jet settings over a 75shot for these cars...

I do believe that Y2KSVT ran a 100 shot on his car and he had a tune for it ... brenspeed created the tune also I believe ... :shrug:

car ran very well also ...

there was no problem with the car's timing or fuel curve, it was the weak ring lands (early 2.5L pistons) and the two lean dyno pulls i took a few months back. it was time for a new motor anyways. and yeah, the car is stationed in kalmazoo, keep an eye on it ;)

Don't forget it was a hybrid 3L with higher CR too. Also had a Venom kit.

Where is it at? Need some spare 17" wheels. :D

It's near my place, sorta. I'm thinking of stealing your headlights though :hmm: :)

I'll personally kick your a$$ if you do that. I have way to many hours into those damn things. Thank you DEPO for using waaaay to much fricking sealent on those lenses :nonono:.

please keep an eye on it and your hands off it, lol!

if you steal my headlights, at least be courteous enough to give me yours!

The best part was when it started shooting sparks out the back and totally changed tone and he kept pulling through another 2500rpm.

please keep an eye on it and your hands off it, lol!

if you steal my headlights, at least be courteous enough to give me yours!

rofl, You wouldn't want mine, trust me-- I can't stand the minor haze on mine, and it's not even near the worst i've seen around here-- I won't touch yours, don't worry :)

die.gif

Straight where I thought it would go. Isn't recess over? Does it make you feel better to trash up someone threads? Attack board members?

LOL get started about what? Im pretty scared right now something bad might happen via the interweb

Back