• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle Food List

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Brian, Ken and I got together the other day to start planning the food list for Carlisle. Here is what we've come up with...

Hamburgers
Hot dogs
Sausage
Pork roll (breakfast)---tossing this idea around. Breakfast sandwiches.
Eggs (breakfast) --- ^
Cheese
Rolls
Onions
Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Relish
Salads--Macaroni, Potato, Pasta
Chips, Pretzels
Bologna and cheese
Veggies and dip
Drinks--water/soda
Cookies
Brownies--:D

And the usual--plates, napkins, salt/pepper, plastic-ware, serving spoons

Is there anything else that you can think of that we missed?

Also, we could use four more coolers to hold the food needing to be kept cold. Any volunteers that could bring them? TIA!

Luca, I'll be bringing some coolers, I think I have one extra, but Geoff and I won't be there till Friday night, is that too late? Let me know, we can swwing by the hotel to drop it off, after we put up the tent.:laugh:

That would be fine Scott. Thank you!

I'll try and scare up an extra cooler.

I'm thinking now of Scott's comment in a previous thread about The Cannonball Run, and laughing at Mel Tillis and Terry Bradshaw bringing only one small bag of pretzels to go with a car full of beer.

I may not have room for the pretzels, what with all the beer and cigarettes :cool:

Cannonball%20Run%20Hawaiian%20Tropic%20CU.JPG

Like i said before since i am rather local to Carlisle i can get a lot of the food most likely. If anyone wants to spend a little extra cash(not much at all) Giant has these great bacon cheese burgers which i can get. They are so good. I should be able to bring a cooler also.

yeah im also pretty close about 1 hour so ill grab food before we come up sat.
let me know what you guys want. and i can get it since i work at a grocery store alittle cheaper

That was the point of everyone paying the $10 per day, we bring the food.
No one needs to bring anything unless you want too.

If you think we missed something please post and let me know. We, Brian and I, will go shopping right before Carlisle and get everything.

Thank for the cooler Jeff.

COOLERS:
Scott
Jeff
Ian
Allen

Last edited:
Yeah, can't sleep.
I go through the "I can't sleep" thing every now and again. :(

It's not be choice that I can't sleep, I'd much rather be out cold. I must say I am a bit wiped out this morning after finally going to bed at quarter to three. :zzz: Got a ton of stuff to do today too.

Just wanted to remind everyone that it HAS already been decided that a few of us are going to go and purchase everything. Then everyone splits the cost of the food. If you like to bring something special that would be great. For example MJ's pasta salad or the Angie's deserts!!!! :)

We are just hoping to make things go smoother, if I recall last year we didn't have plates until Saturday!! LOL We hope to eliminate this type of confusion. So everyone can just come and enjoy them selfs.

That was the point of everyone paying the $10 per day, we bring the food.
No one needs to bring anything unless you want too.

If you think we missed something please post and let me know. We, Brian and I, will go shopping right before Carlisle and get everything.

Thank for the cooler Jeff.

COOLERS:
Scott
Jeff
Ian
Allen

Back