• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Detroit to Gingerman

Yep I am. Can't of made the drive last week. Have fun adding a 1/2 hour my taking 94 to god knows where.

LOL well I wasn't gonna go to the hotel prior to going to Gman. Then I realized that Ill have the batt relocation, clothing and other **** with me. Soo we'll go 96 then check in then Gman

So what is the final plan?

I say we meet at b-dubs at 11a, grab some food then leave

Novi - GR 12:30ish - 2:30p

Check in 2:30-3:30

GR - G'man 3:30 - 5 p

How does that sound?

-Tim :cool:

Ya im sure traffic at 3pm is gonna be crazy for 2 miles LOL. Im still taking 94

Took it the other day coming back to school around 5 on a Sunday... Traffic stopped for about 2-3 minutes then moved right back up to 60.. Eventually we were back at 80+ in no time... No worries, it's not that bad

Lets just say meet at Bdubs at noon in brighton. Alex post the address of how to get there

Took it the other day coming back to school around 5 on a Sunday... Traffic stopped for about 2-3 minutes then moved right back up to 60.. Eventually we were back at 80+ in no time... No worries, it's not that bad

YEah it totally depends, I took it east bound sunday aroud 7 ish I was dead stopped for about 20 minutes. There was a cop clockig ppl so everyone slammed on their brakes like idiots. I have seen a lot of cops clocking at construction sites.

Also I heard there is construction on 96 between Det and Lansing, but it isn't bad (so I heard)

GL!

Lets just say meet at Bdubs at noon in brighton. Alex post the address of how to get there

Buffalo Wild Wings
9745 Village Place
Brighton, MI 48116

you have to navigate a few round-abouts so be careful because some people are retarded.

I will be in the lot across from bdubs because the lot is small and this way we can all park together.

ok be there at noon tomm!

Tim you wanna meet on the highway or just meet there?

not really Ill give you a call when I get on 96? You could meet here and help me bring some crap out to GR???? Eurotour wants me to bring that true dual exhuast stuff and the tires I have but i dno't have room with having to bring the R compounds the jack and ****.

Back