• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stupid Winter

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
its that time of year where all the goodies must come off. I must say though, driving on E0s was like I was driving my parents lexus..nice and smooth :cool:..Got the E0s on, mirko off (badly messed up as you can see, will be going to paint along with front bumper in spring) and on the way clear headlight covers. Im still not sure if I want to keep the CF hood on or not..

it was a nice day on sunday

2-9.jpg

went from this:

1-12.jpg

to this :(

4-9.jpg

3-10.jpg

I still gotta clean/wax the wheels for storage..

5-8.jpg

and then the beat up mirko :blackeye:

6-5.jpg

Completely different car :nonono:

I hate winter. Can never keep my car clean and the 15" rims suck :laugh:

Can't wait till spring to get my mirko, repaint the front end, exhaust and maybe 18's :cool:

Yea winter does suck,when it comes to taking care of the car,but atleast the stuff can be taken off pretty easily.I myself have been debating whether or not to take my CF hood off,Ive heard the when the snow piles on it,the snow creates little dents.have you heard anything like this?

P.S.-Next to outlawed's black CSVT i think yours is the best black csvt.Pure hottness!

Yea winter does suck,when it comes to taking care of the car,but atleast the stuff can be taken off pretty easily.I myself have been debating whether or not to take my CF hood off,Ive heard the when the snow piles on it,the snow creates little dents.have you heard anything like this?

P.S.-Next to outlawed's black CSVT i think yours is the best black csvt.Pure hottness!

I havent heard that, usually the surface of the CF hood tends to keep the snow off, I remember last year it snowed before i got a chance to take it off, upon sunlight the snow on the hood was the first to melt. I think I might as well just take it off just to be safe :blackeye:. I mean I still dont have my washer nozzles put on yet so yea I def. need that for the winter..

and thanks for the comment, I wanted mine to look as good as outlawds but i only lack the paint :cry:

I don't know why but I love the E0's. Cmon Goonz I'll trade you my 19's for those e0's and you can use my wheels for winter lol

I say you just get another set of OEM headlights, your projectors are too much to risk in winter. IE bad driver sliding into you, or you hit black ice and hang out with a guard rail. just get some re-pops, that's my 2 cents

then why bother driving the car if I have worry about that? lol..headlight covers will do for now because here in MA, we have this thing with sanding that CRAP outa our roads :nonono:

then why bother driving the car if I have worry about that? lol..headlight covers will do for now because here in MA, we have this thing with sanding that CRAP outa our roads :nonono:

well fine you paki jackass, ya know what Kooooomar, if you hit a guard rail and break your sh*t, i will proceed to point, laugh, and say "I warned you" and make you drive your busted ass car to white castle.

Damn man, nice houses! And in MA, bet you have to have a nice bag of loot to live out there.

Anyways, I'm really starting to dig the rims. Too bad they have to come off for winter.

Damn man, nice houses! And in MA, bet you have to have a nice bag of loot to live out there.

Anyways, I'm really starting to dig the rims. Too bad they have to come off for winter.

my parents have mad loot, not me, I wouldnt be driving this car if I did :laugh:

i loved the rims but couldnt clean them as often as I wanted too cause of the unusual weather, and i wasnt feeling the black calipers. Come next spring im gonna paint it back to silver calipers

Last edited:
Gotta say I actually like your car better without the mirko and with the E0s. :shrug:

I never washed the road salt off my beater rims so they got all corroded over winter. :( They're in poor enough shape that I'm just going to ditch them and either get steelies or standard Maxima 16".

well fine you paki jackass, ya know what Kooooomar, if you hit a guard rail and break your sh*t, i will proceed to point, laugh, and say "I warned you" and make you drive your busted ass car to white castle.

Thats just money in my pocket :-D

Back