• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Detroit to Gingerman

No we're taking 96. The only construction is at Eagle/Wesphalia where it goes down to one lane. Hopefully at 1:30 in the PM it won't be that bad. Trust me on this one, I've litterly been making this same trip ever other weekend for 2 years.

I say we meet at BWW's in Novi for some quick food then leave.

I96 FTW.

-Tim :cool:

No we're taking 96. The only construction is at Eagle/Wesphalia where it goes down to one lane. Hopefully at 1:30 in the PM it won't be that bad. Trust me on this one, I've litterly been making this same trip ever other weekend for 2 years.

I say we meet at BWW's in Novi for some quick food then leave.

I96 FTW.

-Tim :cool:

i'm down for grabbin a bite before departure, but son of a bee, that'd be out of the way for us.

Ya im sure traffic at 3pm is gonna be crazy for 2 miles LOL. Im still taking 94

I guess I had assumed you would go to the hotel first so you don't have a mountain of crap piled in the pits next to your car.

Ya im sure traffic at 3pm is gonna be crazy for 2 miles LOL. Im still taking 94

It is a 9 mile stretch I drove it today. And don't you remember last time there was construction on I-94 how backed up it got? It is down to 1 lane. I drove it at 7am today and it wasn't bad. BUT afternoon... good luck.

I guess I had assumed you would go to the hotel first so you don't have a mountain of crap piled in the pits next to your car.

Negative, Im going to gingerman since all i have is the rims/tires and tools and a bag of clothing

The Midnight Jug Run leaves Detroit after the Tigers Game Friday night. If anyone wants to tag along, let me know. :crazy:

You guys wanna get lunch in Novi or Brighton area? we can take 96 since ill have some crap to drop off prior to Gman

if we arn't running in the same group you can use mine. or ill ask bill if i can bring a extra

Back