• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Jacked! (ARIZONA)

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah, i got car jacked last night around 12:30 @ 35ave and Bell. on the way back home from Morbid's just did a ****ing oil change. A mexican shoved a gun into my temple and told me to get out of my car, when i did in a hurry, i left behind my phone, tools, meds, and other things. as the cherokee they hopped out of and my car sped off away from me Westboud down bell road!

called the cops, did a police report etc. didnt come up with anything that night as i was on the phone w/ 911 within minutes and they still couldn't find them!? so i doubt i'll see my car again. and if i do... i'm scared to imagine, in what condition!?

Yikes! just remember - the car is replacable & your not. You made the smart choice.

It can't be too hard to find an SVT can it? Its not like it is a Honda or somthing that blends in..

I'll post over on FocalJet and several other local forums. Modded CSVT's aren't exactly all over the place down here, that things gotta pop up somewhere.

My question is, how did he get to your window? I'm always watching my surroundings, and I always give myself an "out" and watch for potentially dangerous situations.

Get me a couple pics of your car that I can pass around.

Sorry to hear man, I'm glad to hear you're ok. Hopefully all goes well.

Damn, that sucks! I had something like that happen to me in my old '96 Eclipse GSX. Only I was dumb and floored it and got the back hatch glass shot out and nearly got shot myself.

You did the right thing, your life is more important than a damn car. Glad you came out of it ok.

Oh **** wow, were on the look out man. If I see I'll notify the cops. Hope your allright man.

I expect theyll find it with in the month with a broken shift tower bolt.

thats freakin crazy, dude. ill keep my eye out to. anything about it that would stand out, like a sticker on the window or something.??

WOW, I just saw this and had to post! Sorry to hear about your loss. You just wish you could catch those guys who did it... :mad:. This just happend to a friend of mine. When the cops finally found it, it was all tore up. It looked like they drove it through the woods, it was so scracthed up. They are so ruthless!

Good luck man...

Here's what the car looks like... it has center caps back on the wheels. NO passenger rear window. smoked third brake light. lowered, intake. no rez. a system.... so if you see it call 911 and tell the police it you saw your friends car that was stolen a few days ago and where u saw it and what direction it was headed! thanks everyone in advace! :cry:

l_f50363922e4cfe8a67c05b331d1149bb.jpg

If you're over 21 and if it's legal in your state, get a concealed weapon permit and a little pistol or something. When they're driving away from you, give it to em.

That's a nice looking car, its such a shame what happened to it.

Well it was found today. ****ing molested!

hood, wheels , headunit, speakers, all 3 amps, subwoofer and box. all my tools, clothes that were in the car, spark plug wires, 2 pairs of sunglasses.

they cut the **** out of my terminal wires, so im not sure how much trouble its going to be to get running again. they drove it to wherever they left it cuz its on 3, 15" focus wheels, and my spair.... door panels are in teh car most of them taken off to ge to the speakers... its a mess. very sad looking :cry:

All the stuff they took sounds like the "usual" stuff taken. I know its a big deal to you obviously, but it sounds like everything should be able to be replaced without TOO much trouble?

As for the terminals, sounds like your best bet would be take what you've got, since its already hacked up, and do a battery relocation? Depending on whats cut where, it may not be too difficult to do. I did it in my Cougar, so I could help you do it if you wanted to.

They knew what they had though, because of them putting Focus wheels on it. Where did they find it, just out of curiosity?

Back