• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new ride!!!

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
IMG_2512.jpg

Ha Ha PSYCHE!!!!!!!

No i actually detailed my car and wanted to put some pics for people to critique. Good or bad, bring it.
IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

I'm contemplating getting rid of those 18's and getting a pair of focus svt wheels. Trying to eliminate the wheel gap a little w/out lowering the car b/c i cant afford it. I was thinking that 17's w/like a 40 side wall would look a little better. opinions?

Last edited:
man, those are rubber band tires. :shocked:

17s with a 45 series. no lower!

Nice looking car though! Looks well taken care of.

Yea tell me about it. I bought the all 4 wheels w/rubber for 400 bucks though. So i couldn't pass up the deal. I might keep the 18's and get new tires for them with bigger side wall. What size side wall do you think would look good?

ha thanks, the dealership is actually where i work at.(Morrie's Minnetonka Ford Lincoln & Mercury) Figured i might as well advertise for'em a little.

Nice car. I saw the dealership's name and this was the first thing that came to mind:
mourie.jpg

Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time! Call Morrie's Wig Shop!

I wouldn't go with FSVT wheels, everyone runs those, and they're not all that "hot" if you ask me... you should run a 40 series sidewall a it'll help the ride a bit. and for lowering springs you can get a set for a couple hundred bones, (same if not less you'll spend on FSVT wheels & tires)

i'd keep the 18's they look good, just needs a drop and or a 40's sidewall depending on how big of a drop u go w/ :cool:

I wouldn't go with FSVT wheels, everyone runs those, and they're not all that "hot" if you ask me... you should run a 40 series sidewall a it'll help the ride a bit. and for lowering springs you can get a set for a couple hundred bones, (same if not less you'll spend on FSVT wheels & tires)

i'd keep the 18's they look good, just needs a drop and or a 40's sidewall depending on how big of a drop u go w/ :cool:

I actually agree, unless you are going for a factory look (I was).

novellino21: I would stick with those 18"s but get slightly bigger tires, and see if you can live with the fender gap, until you can pull together the cash for suspension.

Back