• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Craft 07

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
I'm signed up and pre-registered already. I WILL make it this year ;) So anyone else who wants to go is welcome to park with me as long as i approve :cool: jk! If you pre-register before the deadline you can save a few extra bucks. I'm excited to be going this year

Nice! I completely forgot about the Summer Nat's!

I'll have to get someone to sign up with me that hasn't been there so I can get in for the $35 or whatever it turns out to be this year.

We should try to get a group going so then we can register as a club.

All we need is 5 people! You should have posted before you signed up Tony then we only would have needed 3 more people. Oh well.

Nice! I completely forgot about the Summer Nat's!

I'll have to get someone to sign up with me that hasn't been there so I can get in for the $35 or whatever it turns out to be this year.

We should try to get a group going so then we can register as a club.

All we need is 5 people! You should have posted before you signed up Tony then we only would have needed 3 more people. Oh well.

Oh i know i remember last year how it was a super big pain in the butt. I had an opportunity to jump on it so I did :eek:

I'll still meet up with you guys though haha

i usually go every summer. but havent had my car in there. whats the dates this summer? i might be interested if im still in mn.

We need a running list. I'm sure the early bird registration is coming close to an end. If people want a discount we need to do it very, very soon.

1. CSVT#49
2. IceFury
3. SRT4stage2

I just checked. If we get 5 people to register cost of pre-registration is dropped to $40 a person, instead of the $45. Not to shabby. To get this deal we have to register before July 13th.

I just got a guy from work to sign up for this with us. So we have 5 people. We should all meet up somewhere that has WiFi and register. Everyone would need to bring $40 and the following information:

Year
Make
Model
Color
License Plate #
Insurance Carrier
Insurance policy number

Looking at everyone that plans on registering Joe I know your out in St. Paul and Greg I know your coming from Chaska. My brother is coming from Rosemount and I'll be coming from Coon Rapids.

What do you guys think about meeting up in Plymouth? More specifically a Caribou Coffee with WiFi. I picked one out which is off of I-494. The address is below. I was thinking we could meet here this coming Sat. in the morning at say 11:30am? Let me know if this works.

When:
June 30th @ 11:30am
Where:
Caribou Coffee
4130 Berkshire Ln N # E
Plymouth, MN 55446

Why:
So we can all get a discount on our CarCraft Summer Nationals entrance fee

Last edited:
Well we are still in need of a 5th person. The guy that was going to go from my work is being sent to our facility in Italy so he won't be able to make it to CarCraft.

There has to be one more person out there that wants to go...

If my car was in better shape i would go too... But alas its not..:nonono: :cry:

My car isn't that great of shape either. It's more of a get together then a show. There are rusted out 84 Civic's that roll through there as well occasionally. It's all about being able to bring in your own food, grill up on-site, and hang out with friends.

Personally I would still come. Let me know.

My car isn't that great of shape either. It's more of a get together then a show. There are rusted out 84 Civic's that roll through there as well occasionally. It's all about being able to bring in your own food, grill up on-site, and hang out with friends.

Personally I would still come. Let me know.
How much is it? 40-45.. I cant remember.. I guess i could scrape the money together. Ill have to try and get the days off of work.. I could probably stay with my cousin i guess. Let meh do my reseaarch.

Edit: Elraido? You should think about goin too!

Last edited:
How much is it? 40-45.. I cant remember.. I guess i could scrape the money together. Ill have to try and get the days off of work.. I could probably stay with my cousin i guess. Let meh do my reseaarch.

Edit: Elraido? You should think about goin too!

Yup, it's $40

Back