• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lots o' SVTs

MAZDASPEED

Hard-core CEG'er
Silver E1 on 290 West in Worcester this morning around 11am. Red E1 at the truck gas station in Shrewsbury on Rt20. Silver E1 on Mass Pike West in Millbury.

haha WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too cold for Vietnam. Needs to warm up just a bit. Plus I get on 495 in the next town over and take it straight to Milford.

ya good call, I have to take the damn pike to get there, so thats the first thing that came to mind, haha, i went skiing today and it was cold to be doing that! let alone some biking

You really should put your town in your location thing instead of just MA because I can NEVER remember what town you live in. /=

thats cause im "the mystery man, now you see me <rapid hand movement> now you dont!" (little ricky bobby action there)

haha, im from Marshfield, just so its out in the open, haha

labor day weekend, spindles auto club puts on a car show, exotics, mustangs, vettes...etc. probably close to 40 categories of cars (usually pulls in 600+ cars) trophies to the top 3 in each class, theres a swap meet too, mine is the only csvt there every year, it would be sweet to get the whole crew down there, it goes into the stock '90 and up class...usually impala ss's and stuff like that in the same class, but last year a guy brought his Ford GT, its a good time, its that sunday during labor day weekend unless it gets rained out, then they make the rain date...i get the pre-reg. form every year so once i get it ill post it up for all who are interested, it'd be nice to have a row of contour/mystiques

here's a pic from last years show...note: this is only a portion of the fairgrounds, place is pretty damn big

Last edited:
labor day weekend, spindles auto club puts on a car show, exotics, mustangs, vettes...etc. probably close to 40 categories of cars (usually pulls in 600+ cars) trophies to the top 3 in each class, theres a swap meet too, mine is the only csvt there every year, it would be sweet to get the whole crew down there, it goes into the stock '90 and up class...usually impala ss's and stuff like that in the same class, but last year a guy brought his Ford GT, its a good time, its that sunday during labor day weekend unless it gets rained out, then they make the rain date...i get the pre-reg. form every year so once i get it ill post it up for all who are interested, it'd be nice to have a row of contour/mystiques

here's a pic from last years show...note: this is only a portion of the fairgrounds, place is pretty damn big

You know whats funny about that, that was the very first SVT I ever saw. I went to that show right after I bought my car in 2005. My buddy brings his Nova, well now its the cougar, but yah, that is a gigantic show, cobras, fieros, stangs,vettes, classics, hot rods, suvs, jeeps, imports anything you can think of.
Thats actually the place I met the guy that screwed me over when I molded the car the first time. Other than that it was a good show.
I wanted to go this year, but being at school prohibited me from going.

You know whats funny about that, that was the very first SVT I ever saw. I went to that show right after I bought my car in 2005. My buddy brings his Nova, well now its the cougar, but yah, that is a gigantic show, cobras, fieros, stangs,vettes, classics, hot rods, suvs, jeeps, imports anything you can think of.
Thats actually the place I met the guy that screwed me over when I molded the car the first time. Other than that it was a good show.
I wanted to go this year, but being at school prohibited me from going.

haha, thats too funny...i popped your svt cherry, ya when i was in college it always landed on move-in-day, i was pissed...that was back when i use to take my '67 stang

Back