• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The GL's Replacement

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
We gots the new car bug (thanks to you effers on this site), and after test driving some cars the past two weeks, we caved and bought this today.
(original plan was to wait til June, pfft)

P4233821.jpg

P4233823.jpg

P4233824.jpg

P4233825.jpg

P4233826.jpg

a few other shots here
It's too bad the clouds rolled in when we picked it up, I would have snapped some sweet shots of the paint.
Not like I had much time to even snap pics. We had to go show the 'rents and inlaws.

I'm friggin tired. I lost sleep this weekend because I was too dang excited to buy it today.
goodnight folks!

i really like the ms6's but what i dont get is why there is no body kit on them like you can get on the standard m6. they look so much lower

lol I wonder who gave you the "new car bug"

now I am gonna hafta stop by and check her out, I can test drive it while you can test drive mine :)

does it have HIDs?

Nice ride Kimmy! Beautiful color!

So the GL is out and the C2 remains? Tell me which gets the winter duties now>?

Tell me which gets the winter duties now>?

The all-wheel-drive car of course. I want to find out if standard Mazda 6 17" rims will fit over the brakes to use as winter wheels.

A good thing about no ground effects is that they won't get ruined in the winter. BTW, I hate winter.

yeah, I'm sure the hounds are going to love to jump in here and give me flack for keeping the Cougar as the garage queen.
She's my first car. Some of you can understand that emotional attachment, and some can't.
After all that devotion, it'd be such a waste to toss her back into hard labor. It killed me to put her through even that first winter.
Plus I don't feel like getting that fiberglass hood destroyed, nor do I feel like swapping it back with the stock hood.
I just don't have the heart to do it.

At least I have something fun to drive during the 4-5 months the Cougar hibernates. :) And the insurance is STILL cheaper than the Cougar. :crazy:

Back