• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

With the warm weather approaching...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Don't forget to pick up the green bottle of Gold Bond.

If you're feeling daring enough, pick up the blue bottle.

Think of it as air-conditioning for your boys.

Last edited:
^"it's like a 1,000 little gnomes with icy hands massaging your boys"

I knew I shouldn't have sent you that link Glenn. :laugh:
You need to work your way up to the green and blue, start with the gold and go from there. That advice is according to the many that have tried this.

hehe. my father used to work in a sugar refinery, and he said in the summer they'd grab a handful of corn starch and throw it down there.

Corn starch is nothing like GB. Tried it today and let me tell you...it made driving the 3kGT VR4 less stressful. :laugh:

^ Thanks for sharing. :laugh:

OK, so did ya go for the green?

That's what I thought. Better safe than sorry. ;)

So umm whats the diff between the orignal, green and blue.

Spring time has hit so its cardio time. Need to keep the boys un-chaffed :laugh:

Think of it like a video game difficulty.

Gold = Easy
Green = Medium
Blue = Hard

Perfect Glenn. :) If you are going to go blue make sure you don't use it right out of the shower!! I hear you could almost pass out from the pain. The boys should be nice and dry before using the blue.

my boys dont really get chaffed or wet so i havent ever used anything on them

Good to know. ;) I bet Ian has already hit the local CVS for the sample bottle of Gold Bond, ya know he wants to try it out. :D

Good luck with the blue. Hopefully your mom won't find you passed out on the floor. :laugh: Start with gold and work your way up.

Well, like I said...I used the Green bottle because I was driving a VR4.

I skipped easy and went for medium.:laugh:

Back