• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Signup Thread

Yeah.. I'll be driving for 3 days at least 12 hours a day and then racing when i get there. Sheesh.

We might feel some sympathy for you, too, if we didn't know how much you like your car. :laugh:

Five-Oh, you should know better than to try pulling the reverse-psychology crap with Kim. :rolleyes:

Five-Oh, you should know better than to try pulling the reverse-psychology crap with Kim. :rolleyes:

Oh, i'll reverse Kim.
quagmire.gif

Seeing as how all the parts i'm waiting for now are from the US swimming to Japan would do me little good.

and I did get my water injection in, and some bigger injectors (Stock turbo.. 99% IDC.. not so good) so :p

Last edited:
Bla thunderstorms in South haven tomm. They don't do test and tune during electrical storms :(

I may be making it out to SZ afterall. Any ideas if my Silverado would be allowed on the track?

Who wants to race the truck???

I'll have to get my headers on soon so everyone can hear my truck rip roaring down the front stretch at 50mph.

Let's see who can handle 25ft and 5,000lbs of GM madness..grrrr

This thread needs more trash talking...

and my front camber plates are in my possession. Big install weekend this weekend.

Back