• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What was I thinkin????

big weekend for you. i gotta drop the exhaust and heat sheild to put in my short shifter. yay fun fun . plus i don't got a garage to do this all being done on gravel. i feel it now

im getting drunk and going to enjoy the nice weather. I think i will also be involved in the install of the short shifter.....well not really INVOLVED...more along the lines of the "tool girl"

:confused: you don't need to do that on the contour since its a 99 ... or is this on another car?

QUOTE]

hahaha yea it is the on the contour. and i know it is a 99 but it has a 2000 style shift tower. built date of 9-3-99 so i gotta drop it.. i already had it apart once!!!!!!! i will have a riser plater for sale in the future sometime soon if any ones wants one? freaking fords!!!!!!!!!!

yea just alil bit.. i am going to try and get it on tomorrow. i hate having parts that i can't put on right awayi just hope i can get it put on tomorrow. only thing else i might have to do is ajust the cables.also the car is loosing some of its get up and go, not sure where is it is going but not to the road. i am going to do the upper intake rebuilt with in a few weeks also need a few sensors. iac dpfe egr . i got a box of parts in my room that are in need of cleaning then off to the powder coater also. never stops with this. maybe i will be able to get robs e0 then start all over again. so how is the 3l going grant?

Wait a minute -

getsum, you live with your wife and another woman?? Is this sally hot?? And is she up for any "mix-in" jones???

You could have yourself a sweet setup there man!!! Enquiring minds wanna know!

Wait a minute -

getsum, you live with your wife and another woman?? Is this sally hot?? And is she up for any "mix-in" jones???

You could have yourself a sweet setup there man!!! Enquiring minds wanna know!

Oh yeah, really sweet deal. Counting my daughter and Sally's daughter, I get to put up with PMS 4 times a month. :laugh: ;)

Gotta refill the coolant and she's good to go. Had to wait till Mon, payday.

so you got it done.. nice!!!! PMS 4 times a month!!!! i have a hard time with 1 time a month.. i would be in the garage all the time! you need a tv out there..

Back