• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dome/reading light bulb

polackSVT

CEG'er
grrrr, call me a dufuss , but i can't find 2 bulbs for the reading lamps, that are located on each side of the dome light. everywhere i go and type "ford contour dome light bulbs" the long light bulb pops out. i'm going to replace that one as well but i wanna get kool white l.bulbs for the reading lamps, any ideas , thanks

yeah, i meant leds :) man, i have a computer from the last century, and everytime i wanna visit that website the system crashes....go figure, btw, i'd hang the webdsigner myslef:))) ugly site ever:D

yeah the site could definatly use some work but they have the biggest selection of LEDs that i have found.

great this is what i need, thanks a lot, im not getting the leds from them cuz i found the same ones on ebay white_led
thanks a lot, you are my fav ceg'er now :)
peace

what voltage they use? 6?!

Last edited:
Can you take pictures once there on? I was thinking of doing the same thing but not sure if LEDs are the way to go for the map lights. They might be too bright for my taste, though my whole interior lighting mainly consist of LEDs.

sure, i'll take some pics, i got bunch of leds last night for the reading lamps/dome/linces plate/step "feet" :) lamps ,i took me 2 days before i was told what to get ;-)

Back