• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pinks coming to Milan

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Even if the show is sucky it would be something to do on a summer night.

PINKS will be filming a show on June 30, 2007 at Milan Raceway. They will have qualifying on Friday night and you can get a ticket package for both nights. Its going to be an "All Out" show meaning there will be 24 spots to qualify for. So, it will be pretty sweet. They line the cars up according to time so it stays pretty even.

I havent seen alot of you for wuite some time so I thought it would be nice to have a gathering there. I am going for sure. You can order tickets through the website or at the track.

Here is the link and scroll down about a half a page for more info.

http://www.milandragway.com/home.html

anyone see the episode where he dumped his bike trying to speed off? Man I kinda laughed at that...after I saw he wasnt hurt of course...But yeah the show sucks, everyone just lets off to get lengths. The races should be straight up everytime

why be sad because his dumba** dumped a bike when he was told its crazy fast. he was trying to be a show off. it wasnt his bike that he dumped. I have a question about the spots there giving out. i read the milan web about it and dont completly get it. can anyone run, it was saying you have to get a card from someone else that wrote your name on it. at least thats how i read it as. i wanna bring my mustang there for sure.

why be sad because his dumba** dumped a bike when he was told its crazy fast. he was trying to be a show off. it wasnt his bike that he dumped. I have a question about the spots there giving out. i read the milan web about it and dont completly get it. can anyone run, it was saying you have to get a card from someone else that wrote your name on it. at least thats how i read it as. i wanna bring my mustang there for sure.

if you haven't already registered by now, you can't race.

Back