• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast Sz Thread!

I'll be meeting up with New England here in Buffalo if the plans are still the same for a straight through run. People can meet myself and Black 98 CSVT here before the big drive too if they want.

I'm just under 7 hrs from Grand Rapids.

Hmm didn't really think or plan on going at all but that is not all that far. Vacation time is very questionable though.

I'll be meeting up with New England here in Buffalo if the plans are still the same for a straight through run. People can meet myself and Black 98 CSVT here before the big drive too if they want.

Yeah, we plan on doing the straight shot out there, so we'll have to work with you on where to meet near Buffalnuts.
I gotta fiddle with my map software to guestimate what time we can meet you guys.

teamSVTour, see if you can get just Thursday and Friday off from work (assuming you have weekends off already), and leave MI on Sunday.
A 7 hour drive is so easy to do. You'd be able to enjoy a majority of the activities without taking too much time off from work, and not endure too much fatigue.

So, uh...anyone get closer to finalising their plans yet??

teamsvtour, how will you be going out there?? only way i've ever gone is rt 80 west. i can handle a 5-6 hour hump out to pburgh...just not too enthusiastic about driving 7 hours north to buffalo, then more north into canada, then out towards MI. it's like taking 2 steps backwards.

im coming to pa to pick up some people. if anyone wants to make the trip to blairsville you can fallow me home to michigan

Looks like you might be able to caravan out there with 69boss302 now that he's going.
Not sure where you'd need to meet up, but he'd be coming from MD.

i know, i''ve contacted him..just waiting for a reply. Even if i had to drive out there, it'd be better than humping 7 hours north. It should only be about 3 hours.

Otherwise i'll leave on friday with the PA people

Back