• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Idea for the system.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
What do you think?

Ideashot2.jpg

Ideashot1.jpg

I'll work with it when I have some time, but that's my basic idea. The bottom shelf will hold the larger amplifier. The top shelf will hold the smaller amplifier and a capacitor (digital display is a must).

I couldn't get the program to move the shelves the way I intended them, but I was thinking of slanting them so the amp would be in a position to kind of be angled towards the outside.

Last edited:
You're so talented.

Cool idea. :)

I dunno, it seems to plain for me now that I look at it. I'll have to work on it tomorrow morning when I get out of work.

Well, if I really cranked up the stereo, my gauges would flicker a bit and I noticed it in my headlights. So I think a good sized Cap would help that out a bit.

caps are the biggest myth going for car audio.

you wanna stop the dimming? buy another 10 caps and then maybe you'll see some improvement.

caps are the biggest myth going for car audio.

you wanna stop the dimming? buy another 10 caps and then maybe you'll see some improvement.

Checker'd SVT was talking to me about the capacitor he has. 15 farads or something. I'm sure that'll help a good bit if I get my hands on one of those.

Maybe you will be coming back to my house. :D

Ken is going to make something for our system soon.

^^ hahaha!

OK, you can come here. You guys have to clean up though. ;)

:laugh:

I don't think Ken would mind.
Run some dates by me.

Back