• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Easter!

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
That's right all you god damn lunatics...Happy Easter!

EasterBunnies_2.jpg

Merry Easter!

Bunny with a pancake on its head!
rabbit_pancake.gif

And for the rebelious go against the grade type, the alternative, bunny with a waffle on its head!
BunnyWaffle.jpg

Well we didn't go to church, :rolleyes: don't ask, so with all this spare time I had, not to mention consumption of chocolate, I came up with this little didy I entitled "Glenn with a Baby Bunny on his Head" :laugh: Took me forever to find the thread with your drunk pictures!

:laugh: Happy Easter!
GlennwithaBunnyonhishead.jpg

Just for you! haha Contour with an Air Ram Rabbit Head! The ultimate in easter air induction!

ContourwithaBunnyonitshead.jpg

"Air Ram Rabbit Head"... :shocked: :eek:

Hey, you coming with us to Harry's on the 21st??

Scott was in silly mode yesterday. :)

We have some dude around here that has a stuffed bunny attached to his grille.
:shrug: :blackeye:

I see him every now and again and he always has something stuffed attached to the grille of his van.

:help:

We have some dude around here that has a stuffed bunny attached to his grille.
:shrug: :blackeye:

I see him every now and again and he always has something stuffed attached to the grille of his van.

:help:

they sell these rabbit ears - one for each side of the car - that clip onto the windows, and a pink nose you stick on the grille. I tried to find a picture online but i can't.

That's :crazy: .

It's bad enough riding around with stuffed animals on your grille but ears and a nose...:nonono: :laugh:

Back