• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some of PRTs projects

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
A very small taste of what PRT’s been up to this winter.

Ported LIM:

101_3731.jpg

101_3736.jpg

101_3733.jpg

Butterflies and shafts removed.
Shaft holes filled and smoothed
Injector ports opened up
Custom fabbed IMRC linkage made from modified stock linkage and some hardware store goodies
Alignment pins were also made for proper alignment of UIM and LIM at install

Max honed UIM:

Top: As recievedf rom EH
Bottom: Final hand port work complted

101_3691.jpg

73mm Inlet as revieved form EH. I’m having an aluminum adapter plate machined at the moment to transition from my 65mm TB to this inlet diameter for minimal turbulance(pics to follow)

101_3700.jpg

Theres a lot more to show, but some things must wait untill the propper time....

Very nice looking, and excuse me for not understanding, but without the secondary butterfly valves, why do you still have the IMRC linkage? Just doesn't make sense to me. Other than that, looks like awesome quality work! Keep it up, you're doing a great service to all of the CEG.

Very nice looking, and excuse me for not understanding, but without the secondary butterfly valves, why do you still have the IMRC linkage? Just doesn't make sense to me. Other than that, looks like awesome quality work! Keep it up, you're doing a great service to all of the CEG.

I believe this allows him to run the car, without having to get a tune for no IMRC. The linkage still functions as it should, and the computer doesn't realize the butterflies are gone. I'm sure he'll eventually get a tune, but this keeps him from having a CEL, right off the bat. Or maybe I'm way off...... :shrug:

Mark

I believe this allows him to run the car, without having to get a tune for no IMRC. The linkage still functions as it should, and the computer doesn't realize the butterflies are gone. I'm sure he'll eventually get a tune, but this keeps him from having a CEL, right off the bat. Or maybe I'm way off...... :shrug:

Mark

that is exactly what I seems to be going on to me ...

Back