• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3.0L Duratec TT dynos

You know Seth?

No, the Ford guy that came down to help out. I wasn't there, so I don't know how much he actually did, he just said he went down to help out. He does a ton of the 3.0L Duratec dyno testing for Ford internally.

I like the way that guy went and ran it in 4th 5th and 6th gears! lol Shut up all the naysayers real quick I guess.

Now that noble engine has what compression ratio? Forged rods and pistons right?
I forget already. I love the way the AF ratio is right about 11-12 if not a full 12:1

No, the Ford guy that came down to help out. I wasn't there, so I don't know how much he actually did, he just said he went down to help out. He does a ton of the 3.0L Duratec dyno testing for Ford internally.

Ah ok. Actually, it was Troy, not Seth (my bad... I'm getting old). It's cool your guy went down to help. There needs to be more working together among people who know these engines.

haha, actually, its true.

I just want oil squirters behind my pistons, forged internals, turbo, and 8.5:1 comp :crazy:

What are the details on the motor and the block in general? Is that a stock block 3.0 with forged internals? If so, man that is one stout block. I know that you could never put that much power through the drivetrain of a contour without massive amounts of $$$$$.

-Jon

What are the details on the motor and the block in general? Is that a stock block 3.0 with forged internals? If so, man that is one stout block. I know that you could never put that much power through the drivetrain of a contour without massive amounts of $$$$$.

-Jon

i too would liek to know how you've managed to make all this power without an explosion of engine guts all over the place, like so many other CEG'ers have done. Seems like it would be valuable info.

i too would liek to know how you've managed to make all this power without an explosion of engine guts all over the place, like so many other CEG'ers have done. Seems like it would be valuable info.

I think the trans is the weak link. I mean, it is a stock Mondeo trans with an LSD correct?

gears.jpg

Back