• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

build numbers

SVT99

New CEG'er
anyone know where I can find the build numbers to put on the front bumper under the driver
side headlight?

anyone know where I can find the build numbers to put on the front bumper under the driver
side headlight?

Did you need a second opinion? ;) :D

You asked in the General forums the other day and I said to PM Parkedcar.
He's done all the vinyl on my car, good guy.

if for some reason you dont want pakedcar to do it. you can goto your local sign maker and have them cut it. but id have PARKEDCAR do it

lol do a search man. i asked this question like a week or two ago

I ordered mine through

http://www.webxtremes.com/svtbuildnumberdecals.htm

only 6 bucks n looks great

I popped on that site & saw this :

"Custom Run with Your Build # for your SVT Mustang, Focus and Lightning! As well as your Saleen Build #"

Hmmm ... they don't even aknowledge the Contour - I'm not aknowledging that my money can be spent there :ponder: . Parkedcar is the man :cool: .

Not to mention that the more you fund CEG, and CEG members the more you help our site, our knowledge, and our association to grow.

BTW: donate to CEG if you haven't already.

Parkedcar is the man :cool: .

He sure is.

Here is the build number that he made for me:

buildnumber1.jpg

I should also add that he can make them in any color you want. He'll make you anything you want in vinyl. If you can think it, he can make it. :)

Last edited:
Sorry Luca

Sorry Luca

I knew you told me I just forgot the name and I couldn't find where I put that thread at thanks again though.

No problem.
My first post asking if you wanted a second opinion, I was joking with you. That's why I added the "wink".
I posted the link so you would be able to see the info. again. I had a feeling that you couldn't find it.
It's all good. :)

Back