• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Worst Drive Home Ever!!

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I had no idea getting out of work and seeing snow like this. It was the scariest drive home has I kept losing grip :eek: I got home and my front looked like this :blackeye: ..well actually worse cause I took these pics 2 hours later..but the whole lower mesh was covered and my headlights were as well except for where the projector lights up..it was bad..wet snow FTL! :mad:

2-21.jpg

3-19.jpg

1-28.jpg

that sucks, sorry goonzy.....

Man good thing they didn't have my tires in stock, i would of had my rims on my car as of yesterday.

All I've seen are snow flurries. Nothing solid yet.:cool:

yea it snowed here in wisconsin today, but nothing more than flurries, i dont like driving cars in snow, i loved my jeep in snow tho....haha

sucks gooner...
my brother just put his 20"s back on his impala monday.
he said he also had a hell of a ride home today.

Any NECEGers know if this is supposed to freeze tonight? I'm debating whether to venture out and clean off my car. This is one of the few times I'm glad I commute via subway.

Any NECEGers know if this is supposed to freeze tonight? I'm debating whether to venture out and clean off my car. This is one of the few times I'm glad I commute via subway.

no idea ... I left my apartment to sleet this morning, drive not even a minute down the road and nothing, then just alittle rain on the rest of the 15 minute drive to work :laugh:

didn't need to but I guess I'm glad i put off swapping the snow tires off the car until this coming weekend ...

I did summer tires in the snow 2 times. I was scared sh**-less both times. Definately not something I care to experience ever again.

I am soooo glad I had my 4wd Ranger this winter. I think I would have left my front bumper on the road somewhere.

Last November I got stuck in Milwaukee and had to drive home in a friggen blizzard in the SVT because the SE had the timing belt out. There were a couple times I almost went in the ditch when semi's were passing me!:shocked: That was some of the scariest moments I've ever had driving the SVT.

beacause it has gotten a LOT of TLC.. I'll be pissed if this car goes to some little punk bish who's parents buy him the car and he destroys it..

still sucks you had to drive in that crap.. we got a light dusting last night.. it didnt stick to the roads..

Back