• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

NVMYSVT - pasta salad sounds yummers! I would love for you to bring that. Is it the same recipe that you took to josh's meet? I loved that shiznit! :p

yes, same recipe that was at Pole's area (heh hehe) You and Terry freaking went psycho on it. LOL

I'll make the biggest batch I can for ya.

Anyone want to wire up 3 gauges for me? pretty please?

i wouldn't mind wiring up some gauges and if you have a electric oil pressure sender then i could bring my tools and put it on where i have mine (on the head) if that is where you want it otherwise the other 2 gauges will be a piece of cake. I've already hooked up mine and a buddies who might come to this event..idk if he'll bring his svt tho... But anyways if you want some gauges hooked up it wouldn't be a problem.!

oooooh! my Grandma made that once... I freakin oinked it! Yummy stuff... thats with apples and snicker chunks right?
That is correct!! She makes AWESOME snicker salad. She made some for work once and brought the rest over by my house for my brothers to try and it was gone in no time! My brothers all loved it and were asking if she could make more! :laugh:

Mark, considering you are rooming with us, I would highly suggest not making Josh mad (i.e. peeing on his bed) or otherwise you're sleeping in the hall! :laugh:

oooooh! my Grandma made that once... I freakin oinked it! Yummy stuff... thats with apples and snicker chunks right?

You're correct! If anyone has a preference on what to put in it as far as fruits usually put grapes and apples in it. Let me know if that's ok, I don't want to make something and then have someone being allergic to something in it.:ponder:

Last edited:
I'm chubby and not allergic to any foods. LOL

great news on the gauges... I will throw ya 20.00 if you do them all for me and everything works properly after. :)

I'll bring some wire... let me know if you need anything else... as far as the oil pressure I believe on the Cougar you removed a large gold torx bolt and then screwed in the sender where it was... is this not correct? I never had the correct torx for it on my own with the Coug so I never installed it.. its some mammoth size.

I may bring M!keys car along for reference as his has a oil pressure and gas pressure installed but the voltmeter is not

M!key - you going? I was going to invite Weber along if he was interested. ;)

you removed a large gold torx bolt and then screwed in the sender where it was... is this not correct? I never had the correct torx for it on my own with the Coug so I never installed it.. its some mammoth size.

Hex IIRC

FWIW an electric oil pressure gauge tapped into the head is going to do nothing to protect your motor.....

i wouldn't mind wiring up some gauges and if you have a electric oil pressure sender then i could bring my tools and put it on where i have mine (on the head) if that is where you want it otherwise the other 2 gauges will be a piece of cake. I've already hooked up mine and a buddies who might come to this event..idk if he'll bring his svt tho... But anyways if you want some gauges hooked up it wouldn't be a problem.!

Bro I got you covered for tools if you need them, there all in my box over at the yellow tag, are you going to bring your SVT, roll with all 3 of ours svts, get Lieb to get his ass ****ing out here... we can drive all 3 from home up here and drive as a pack all the way down 151!

Back