• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car pics!

shizapooh

CEG'er
Heres a photoshoot from my car bros car and friends car.
2qn2gpj.jpg

2v0n7yf.jpg

4gpgq5h.jpg

3zl80af.jpg

The celica is my Bros. The other is my Friend DAD's must clear that up lol. Mine wasnt but like 5000 or something like that. So no were not rich but friend is haha.

nah, no need to defend.

trust me, if I were given the option of a brand new car when I was 16/17 in high school I probably would have gone that way also. My 96 was bought for me by my mother. Only catch was I had to give her free house and yardwork for life after that. Plus I had to do/pay for any repairs myself.

Couple of pretty nice rides there. Although if I were going to get a solstice I probably would have ended up with a Saturn Sky instead, I just dont like the front end on the Solstice.

BAD MOVE...if your suspension is that jacked up with your stockers on it now....you are gonna have that same gap...plus 2-4 more inches...think about that!!!

He's probably too HIGH to think this threw as of yet.

Talk to him in about 2 hours. dumb drug addicts:blackeye:

i swear that everytime i do something to my car, this kid does exactly the same thing a week later...

what did i do thats the same? ordered my hood first, got on the mesh list first.. humm sorda seems like your doin the same as me lol

BAD MOVE...if your suspension is that jacked up with your stockers on it now....you are gonna have that same gap...plus 2-4 more inches...think about that!!!

100% agree with Ben.

You will appreciate a suspension a lot more then rims, wheel gap is horrible when you put such huge rims on a stock suspension.

i ordered the hood 3 hours before you did. i have a pre-98 trunk, B&M shifter, hightowers(but we all know what happened with yours) and i have done custom stuff to my mesh long before stazi's GB. i just took everything out cause i cut it all wrong and it looked like crap in there.

Last edited:
Back