• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new rims!

Picture298.jpg

There is a small world on fire on your hood.

Looks good! Now just focus on the little things, and get back to modding. The rear bumper needs a little loving, as well as the small dent on the right quarter panel. Throw in a front lower grille, and get the fenders all lined up with the hood, and you'll have a pretty mint SVT!

Mark

Looks good, but you should have gone with the correct tire size (215/45/17).

I agree 100%, even if your lowering it, that tire is too low profile for the size of the car. I would've looked into a P225/40/17 or like Jim said, P215/45/17. Now as far as those rims go:drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks good! Now just focus on the little things, and get back to modding. The rear bumper needs a little loving, as well as the small dent on the right quarter panel. Throw in a front lower grille, and get the fenders all lined up with the hood, and you'll have a pretty mint SVT!

Mark

thats the goal!

That looks nice good rim for the car, I do agree with everyone about tire size the 45 would help fill the wheel wells better. But it looks really good now.

Back