• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Parts market

i'll be bringing a lot of random crap like sailpanels, headlights, and misc stuff i find at the junkyard. i might just hightower a couple headlights and try to sell those too.

I can basically part with any performance/aesthetic items on my car. PM me if you're interested, but I really can't trade for anything. ;)

I'll bring anything anybody lets me know they need. SVT rear sway bar, svt exhaust manifolds, old crappy headlights, an automatic tranny mount. I'll even sell my rotas after gingerman if someone wants em.

Oh I also have an intake pipe and subframe connectors I may or may not be using fyi. PM if interested.

Allen, I'll trade you my beautiful SE for your cute little SVT. I know it may not sound fair but I'm the one really losing here. Think about it and get back to my people.

Hotdimmes - I'm not looking to trade - I'm looking to make a clean break out of the Contique ownership world . If I wanted a Contour , I'd keep mine that I've owned since new :) . Thanks for the offer though ...

No April fools , Todd . Like I said , I think it's time to move on . This is the longest I've owned a car , I believe . There's been a Contour in our driveway since '97 (this one for 6+ years) . We've got some ideas on a replacement , but nothing 100% yet . I figure if I don't sell it till SZ-07 , maybe it'll tickle someone's fancy when they see it in person . And NO , it doesn't mean I'll be offering up test-drives to everyone that wants one , lol :D . It's still my baby & noone drives it but me ... OK , and my old lady ;) .

Hotdimmes - I'm not looking to trade - I'm looking to make a clean break out of the Contique ownership world . If I wanted a Contour , I'd keep mine that I've owned since new :) . Thanks for the offer though ...

No April fools , Todd . Like I said , I think it's time to move on . This is the longest I've owned a car , I believe . There's been a Contour in our driveway since '97 (this one for 6+ years) . We've got some ideas on a replacement , but nothing 100% yet . I figure if I don't sell it till SZ-07 , maybe it'll tickle someone's fancy when they see it in person . And NO , it doesn't mean I'll be offering up test-drives to everyone that wants one , lol :D . It's still my baby & noone drives it but me ... OK , and my old lady ;) .
Buying a Mini?:laugh:

Back