• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted

SEwannabeSVT

CEG'er
Red CSVT spotted in the UNLV parking lot. The big main one thats in front of the Thomas & mack center, but a bit back. I didn't get a good chance to look at it ( i was only there to drop my friend off) but i think it had aftermarket wheels.It was parked at the end of the lane and had a sunshade in the window.Anyone want to chime in on it?

LOL I am confused it says your location is Niagra falls but you are in vegas? Anyway, I have lived in Vegas for 8 years now and have had my SVT for 6....I NEVER see any SVT's around.....its crazy. The only other SVT I have seen here in Vegas was on Nellis AFB on my way to work. A green one.

i had it changed but i guess ill have to do it again heh. On a side note i saw another red svt today. It was going thru the intersection of warm springs and stephanie iirc. It was like 7am (i was on my way to work x.x)

Spotted...again

Spotted...again

Since i don't want to start another thread i'll post it here. Around 10 to 4 i spotted a black CSVT with black or gunmetal rims. was on eastern ave up near the windmill intersection (well maybe a couple streets down, dont know the names yet) and it was turning towards the windmill direction out of a gas station near a wendys. Anyone want to take credit for it?

I have a black SVTC, but I don't think that was me; I haven't been that far south in a while. I have an indecent proposal for the Vegas peeps, but I'd better start a new thread for that...

--T.J.

Back