• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters
Me ride! Unless something happens and I take my dads Maxima.

Oh anyone else in Tampa that wants to meet up and roll out, hit me up with a PM!!

Here:
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I will try to be in attendance, I would like to take a look at peoples cars hopefully a contour will be right for me. Hopefully also Ill be in the Blown mark 8.

I will try to be in attendance, I would like to take a look at peoples cars hopefully a contour will be right for me. Hopefully also Ill be in the Blown mark 8.

There is a Green 2000 CSVT for sale in Hollywood, FL on cars.com
High mileage, but the rarest of color/year combinations.

Thanks I am lookin at buying a couple of the members cars here as I either want to swap in a 3L myself or buy a 3L swapped one. I had a Sable and loved the engine. You can tell it was of Porsche origin and not Ford lol. $4500 seems a bit high for a car with 156K on it. I need reliability in this car big time. That car is very pretty though.

Last edited:
Thanks I am lookin at buying a couple of the members cars here as I either want to swap in a 3L myself or buy a 3L swapped one. I had a Sable and loved the engine. You can tell it was of Porsche origin and not Ford lol. $4500 seems a bit high for a car with 156K on it. I need reliability in this car big time. That car is very pretty though.

I got a 3L CSVT you can buy. Its just a lonely little 3L with a tad bit of work...ok ok...a lot of bit of work.

I checked the 7 day forcast for Orlando and I think Gulfcat was right...ITS GONNA BE HOT!!! Dont forget swimsuits and we will take over the hotel pool!!! :laugh:

It's going to be raining all saturday in Orlando, and going to be a high of 90. Hot and humid.

maybe we should get the pavilion... although we would need to see how many people would be able/willing to pitch in for it?

i'm in... what the hell

for the pavilion:

1. HolyRollerzC3

Back