• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ready...Set...This guy's retarded.

my friend thinks the reason his civic is bad in the snow is becuase its rear wheel drive and that pushing the engine past 5k will hurt the clutch

Frankly, I don't see why everyone is making fun of him. Sure the hose clamps were a retarded but he was "Rockin" a sweet R1 intake. Got to give him credit they're.

:rolleyes:

I'm speechless. No, I'm not. Give that man an acadamy award. No one could genuinely be that ignorant? Thayr just aren't that many morons who survive the 4th grade.

he has no idea what hes talking about

I have no idea what he's talking about. I wouldn't be as patient as the kids with the video camera. I'd probably fly off the handle and call him a bilthering idiot!

I'm speechless. No, I'm not. Give that man an acadamy award. No one could genuinely be that ignorant? Thayr just aren't that many morons who survive the 4th grade.

well it certainly explains how a man in his mid to late 20's...possibly early 30's is driving a 15 year old honda and thinking he's the shiz.

Back