• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Valeo Wipers**

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Theres a special on tire rack at the moment that you buy one ($19) get the other free..jump on it. Just thought I'd pass on the good note, I re-ordered my PAA Super Sporza's :)

Damn, at that price, I'm going to order up 2 sets. One for the 00 since that will be on the road soon, and other for the Mystique.

Damn, at that price, I'm going to order up 2 sets. One for the 00 since that will be on the road soon, and other for the Mystique.

hmm, might as well also ... Tony the recomended size for the contour has a passanger side that is to large for the mystique ... maybe they suggest a different size for the 95 but I am not sure as I never looked ... I took a arm from my 99 and used it on the 95 to prevent the wiper from hitting the trim, it was driving me nuts ...

fyi, I have used a set on my dd for a year and they are still doing a pretty good job of cleaning the window ...

So what is the proper size? It is only giving me the choice of 20" and 21" but IIRC I use 20" and 22", passenger side and driver side accordingly.

i may suggest one size down on the recomended for the passanger side ... my 95 hit the trim with the recomended size and my 99 did not ... not sure of the reason other then the wiper arm is different ...

I got bosch wipers last year, 21" drivers and 20" passenger. Good coverage but any bigger and the passenger one would be too long.

I just got the Bosch ICON's in 20 and 22 and fit very nice. Excellent wipers so far. Definitely not cheap though. Seems like there may be a little wiggle room between brands.

I just got the Bosch ICON's in 20 and 22 and fit very nice. Excellent wipers so far. Definitely not cheap though. Seems like there may be a little wiggle room between brands.

+1

I would spend a few extra bucks and get the ICON's. They work great on my Saab.

I made a big order with Tire Rack the other day.

Wipers for 00 SVT, 02 Accord, 95 Mystique, and 00 Altima. Along with Brembo's for the 00 SVT. :crazy:

WOW...only two things can be going on here...one, you are made of money...or 2, you are dead broke and just love cars!

you have SO many cars

Close.....

Make good money, dead broke, because I love cars. Two of those cars are not mine though (Accord and Altima).

got mine a few days ago, they're some great wipers; they look sexy too. for that price, i ended up ordering another set and also a set for my se-r.

Got mine yesturday, but haven't put them on being the fact it hasn't rained in weeks and my old ones still have some use in them.

They look amazing. Built in spoiler, uniform pressure and the price is hard to beat. May get another pair for my fathers Maxima.

They test fitted fine, but your right that I should have ordered the passenger side smaller, it comes awful close to hitting the side.

how does everyone buy the wrong sizes? It takes 2 seconds to look up the info :shrug:

Anyway still luvin the Bosch ICON's :D

how does everyone buy the wrong sizes? It takes 2 seconds to look up the info :shrug:

Anyway still luvin the Bosch ICON's :D

if you compair years the passanger wiper arm has at least two different designs. on my 99 the suggest tirerack sizes fit and work without issue. on my 95 the suggested passanger side size hits the trim along the window. now the arm on the 95 is about 1/2 inch to an inch longer then the arm on my 99 ....

so the suggested size from tire rack for the valeo wipers is to large for some cars and will hit the trim ...

i will try to get some picks this weekend ...

Back