• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost Finished

baggedrimstint.jpg

Like this?

That tint looks good just a little lighter in my opinion, just to match the car a little better and as for the wheels,the chrome ones, keep them and add some chrome accents. That will make it look sharp and add some of that bling bling you were looking for.

those wheels look really good but i would really like to see it with black wheels a little more aggresive style.

never even thought about tint . dont want to get pulled over for it i get harassed enough as it is the cops always think they are bustin some young kid ridin dirty

Hmm, not sure why. They look sweet, but I might not be seeing something.

Aren't you in the HL mod'ing business these days?

I try not to be too into it, but it seems to happen anyway.

But like goonz said, the fabrication wasnt up to par. They look good but lack a large portion of functionality

Whoa first of all are you against the tint, the wheels, or both. Well here's my reasoning for it. The tint would blend the top half of the car to make it look more uniform up there. The chrome wheels would set apart from the rest of the car and when matched up with chrome accents it would still look good. Otherwise all it is, is gray nothing else but gray.(Although I think that grey is pretty nice wish I had that color). Chrome looks magnificant on black or grey but just my opinion.

Whoa first of all are you against the tint, the wheels, or both. Well here's my reasoning for it. The tint would blend the top half of the car to make it look more uniform up there. The chrome wheels would set apart from the rest of the car and when matched up with chrome accents it would still look good. Otherwise all it is, is gray nothing else but gray.(Although I think that grey is pretty nice wish I had that color). Chrome looks magnificant on black or grey but just my opinion.

Chrome rims/accents. He'll look like every tard with a 15 year old car that went to Wal-Mart and bought the chrome door and fender strips. "Nothing else but gray" is sleek, simple, and stylish. The dark rims set it off well.

Back