• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gauge Color Change, Offical GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
so agian to clarify for me- so i send u my faces u scratch the green off and send back the given number of the leds and the faces for $$. any idea how many volts are saved when doing this??

Just curious, what are you doing where 5-10watts(guessing) is going to make a impact on your car?

I know there is at least 2 people going to do this. I need to know immediately what color LEDs you want. Also, for another few dollars, I can change your turn signal colors. Just please tell me immediately what color you want for the gauges, and if you want the turn signals or not, and if so, what color.

As with any color, it just looks lighter during the day or when it's still fairly light out. Green looks like a lighter green...and red unfortunately looks a bit pinkish. But my LEDs are 660nm Red which is more red and less orange from 620-640nm (can't remember exactly the wavelength)

red cluster, blue signals, green CEL(we talked of this), orange high beam(same talk)

This GB has nothing to do with the switches. Keep an eye on the actual GB for the switches for updates.

oh sry bout that well in that case, do you have any pics of the back of the gauge cluster because i want to replace all the leds even the warning lights and turn signals and need to know the number of bulbs ill be replacing for when i order them

I don't have any pics. There's 5 bulbs total for the gauges. Remove a bulb, hold the cluster up to a light, and see what lights up. It'll be pretty obvious which bulbs you'll need to do. I have no clue how many bulbs are in there total, but really a lot. At $1.50ish a bulb, that's gonna cost ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back