• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Crispy usually speaks to Craig at the beginning of the week, so hopefully we'll hear back soon. Otherwise, I too may have to join in the question mark chorus.

Crispy, would it be at all beneficial to have us start harassing the company?

Thanks Crispy for the efforts and putting up with everyone.

Personally, I'll continue to be in the quiet, non-harassing and patient section.

As I told her, I'm in no way trying to blame her, and/or put any pressure on her or Craig. I just feel that Aerogear owes us, at the very least, a minimal explanation of why they're so far off-target at this point. Even if they had gone out when they claimed to have reshipped them (well, approximately), they should have arrived already.

I've talked to Craig and Frank at KrazyKustomz a few times last week...

They needed some more information from me but I'll be updating everyone shortly and making an offical statement w/resolution later this week (hopefully)

thanks to everyone who has been patient thus far... Please keep the clutter to a minimum until I update all involved in our order.

They needed some more information from me but I'll be updating everyone shortly and making an offical statement w/resolution later this week (hopefully)

thanks to everyone who has been patient thus far... Please keep the clutter to a minimum until I update all involved in our order.
sorry this is clutter but wow this so doesnt sound good

Carbon fiber hood group buys for the loose, didnt it take like over a year for people to get there hood last group buy? and people got there hoods, and didnt even have there cars anymore..

Sorry, can't help but scratch my head.

Why they needed more information from you? They got the money, buyers' information, etc.. :shrug:

they needed my physical mailing address, thats all I can relay at the moment.

I will update you all as soon as I can.. please remain patient.

those last 2 posts were prob best left un written. Both of them are verry disturbing to me cause if it was any good news there wouldnt be a delay on relaying the info. Seems like stalling but :shrug: nothing against either of you but we just want absolute straight forward answers. If it wasnt for all the crap i took from the wife over this hood I wouldnt be sweating it so much, but now with it way past delivery she is really riding me cause she thinks we wont get our money back or the hood. Just need some hard reassurance

tell your wife that you wont have a problem getting your money back if it comes down to that.

I'll release the rest of the details once I can... and I expect that to be hopefully by the end of the week.

this is just like people whispering in front of us. I hate this crap. Info is needed:blackeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back