• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I can say with 100%certainty that it's not, lol, because I took it last saturday of my hood, trying to get a pic that captured the visual depth.

Actually, I can say with 100%certainty that it's not, lol, because I took it last saturday of my hood, trying to get a pic that captured the visual depth.

It looks identical to the one I took of my CF sail panels to also show the CF weave. My pic even has the same hand reflection lol.

Everyone knows you and the rest want their hood. No need to post every day looking for a new update! You knew going into this is was going to take some time. It is what it is.

you have a hood you can touch right?? Ok then STFU! K:rolleyes:

Everyone knows you and the rest want their hood. No need to post every day looking for a new update! You knew going into this is was going to take some time. It is what it is.

Crispy has stated she relays updates as soon as she gets them. She is very good about that. Give her a break already.

P.S. want mine? It's for sale in bubble wrap for 1,000 OBO. :laugh:

Last edited:

Crispy has stated she relays updates as soon as she gets them. She is very good about that. Give her a break already.

P.S. want mine? It's for sale in bubble wrap for 1,000 OBO. :laugh:
[rant]ok i dont know about you but when i have that much money sitting around with absolutely nothing to show for it. i want some updates. i'll not let this thread die and you have nothing to do with any of it so like i said get out of the thread. if you dont like my posts then block me but untill i get solid proof that the damn hood has even been made i'll post in here atleast once a day. i'll leave it alone when i get a tracking number![/rant]

If you look on what was said in the beginning of this thread it says it should have been here quite some time ago. Thats why we want updates. I figured this hood would ahve been on my car for at least a month by now.

Yeah, we should have some kind of word at this point. Even if they're still being made, which would suck, I'd at least like to know that, and not wonder if the company's done made a break for Mexico.... via Japan.... and the Pacific Ocean....

I really feel for you guys, it takes alot to be that patient. Good job, because I know I would be flipping out right now :D

Yeah, we should have some kind of word at this point. Even if they're still being made, which would suck, I'd at least like to know that, and not wonder if the company's done made a break for Mexico.... via Japan.... and the Pacific Ocean....
finally someone besides ob1 agrees with me. just tell us anything beside we should hear something soon. if they just started laying down the cf it is going to suck yes but i will be fine with knowing progress of some sort has been made:cool:

I just whipped my normal update email to Craig at Krazy Kustomz

I will relay what I can find out whether it be good news or bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back