• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were a few in the SZ threads....

BTW -- got the confirmation from customer service at Krazy Kustomz that the container did indeed drop into the sea on the 20th so we are on schedule.

They will get a firm landing date shortly and when they do they will relay it to me so I can update everyone.

Is it too late to get in on this? Anybody buy any extras?

Aerogear made the hoods for us as a special order item only... I bought an extra and sold it already to Skrilla187

I think Craig is buying a few extra and will be selling them online later but definately not at the price we paid for this GB

Xchang's (old) car!

IMG_0604.jpg

That's exactly how I was thinking of doing mine, only leaving the "lip" of the vent bare CF as well. I'm thinking about seeing if I can get it done in vinyl, too, so it's not permanently (sp?) painted on. May just leave it bare CF goodness for a while, lol....

XChang and Elky swapped hoods at SZ so that is his hood pictured on Elkys car... I later walked over and almost cried because I would have bought it or traded my fiberglass one for the CF one already painted plus cash.

it was super sexy.

Xchang's (old) car!

IMG_0604.jpg

That's exactly how I was thinking of doing mine, only leaving the "lip" of the vent bare CF as well. I'm thinking about seeing if I can get it done in vinyl, too, so it's not permanently (sp?) painted on. May just leave it bare CF goodness for a while, lol....

Where did he find the grill without the ford badge?

the container is huge and will house tons of product which is not ours. they allowed us to do a special order with one of their suppliers as a favor, without this favor and the amount of other product they purchased we would have never gotten this hood produced again for us.

The pricing was listed from the beginning of this thread and never once listed the option of picking anything up. There was an option of reducing the costs by having more than 1 hood shipped to the same address.

I was only attempting to keep you guys updated by pasting as much info from my emails as possible. It was not for you all to figure out a way for you to get some sort of refund on the GB.

I've already paid everyones amounts to them in full, asking for them to stray from our original plan to just accomodate someone who is local to the port is going to just irritate them. From what I was told there will be several hundred items in that container. I'm sure that they will process the container as soon as its transported back to their shipping warehouse - look at it this way, you will most likley be the first one to receive their freight shipment.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being a tad crabby but its a GB that I pleaded to get and I'd rather not irritate the hand that fed me as to speak. I want to keep the ties good incase we need their help again or have them do another GB down the road.

I hope you understand, if not I'm sure that you could sell your hood slot easily prior to shipping.

Last edited:
I just wanted it on the car before I go on vacation for 1 cause it is going to be farking hot!!!!!!!!! Also 2 I really don't like the idea of it sitting outside my house for over a week with no one here. I don't care that I paid for shipping. That is money gone I was just trying to avoid the possible loss of this hood while it is sitting outside. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope like hell it gets here early!:blackeye: Oh and I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers:cool:

I just wanted it on the car before I go on vacation for 1 cause it is going to be farking hot!!!!!!!!! Also 2 I really don't like the idea of it sitting outside my house for over a week with no one here. I don't care that I paid for shipping. That is money gone I was just trying to avoid the possible loss of this hood while it is sitting outside. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope like hell it gets here early!:blackeye: Oh and I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers:cool:

Care to let me know where you live and when you leave for vacation? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back