• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend on emailing Craig this week or next week to see if there is any update... I'm assuming that he will know when the cargo has left overseas.

It would be killer to get it before Spring Zing but I think its going to be very close or shortly after...

talked to Craig and they are hoping that the container hits the ocean next week... apparently they fell a little behind with production on all the hoods as the vaccuum bagging process is not as fast as the hand laid process they used before so that limited the amount of hoods they could make in a day.

Craig wants me to touch base again next week and he says he should have a solid ETA of when the container will be at the port of NYC - WHOOT!

so..... when can I get the money from the people who havent yet paid me in full? I only put 2700.00 down on that container... I need to pay the rest very soon.

woot.gif

I can't wait to get this, i'm going to take a day off of work when it gets here to install it & hump it & whatnot! :)

Money!

Money!

the following People need to pay me if they want their hood later.

Blast47
Icysvt
Claysvt

I'm selling the additional hood I put my name on to Skrilla187 so once our order comes in I believe that Craig will have a few in stock to sell online but thats it.. I wont be doing another GB as I just did it to obtain one for myself :)

I missed out on this by a couple days which really sucks!!!!:mad: I bought the CF Trunk instead o this CF hood would b so nice with it!!!! heh sucks 2 be a slow person!!! HAHA if ne one is selling theres PM, CALL, EMAIL, MAIL, come and knock on my door with it LOL!!:drool:

the following People need to pay me if they want their hood later.

Blast47
Icysvt
Claysvt

I'm selling the additional hood I put my name on to Skrilla187 so once our order comes in I believe that Craig will have a few in stock to sell online but thats it.. I wont be doing another GB as I just did it to obtain one for myself :)
You have a final payment from me with a new address also!!!! Thanks again for doing this!!!!

any word if the container is still on time?

Craig said that he should have a hard ETA this week from his contact in Hong Kong -- it sounded like the container was ready to hit the water shortly and as soon as it does it will take 30-33 days for the container to hit the port of NY

I will update everyone as soon as I get updated, it took a little longer to produce all the hoods due to the new method they are using now which does not allow them to make as many hoods as before each day

I'm assuming that the only UV protectant which will be on the item will be in the form of an additive to the resin.

You will want to have a shop spray a nice quality clear on it which shouldnt be all too much as far as cost to keep it looking great for years to come.

I am so looking forward to getting this!!!!!!!!! I wish it would just pop up at my door lol

anyone got a picture of the hood on a car so we have something to tide us over until the container comes in? I need a carbon fiber fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back