• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pics of the hood!

your not gonna get your hands on stazi mesh...ive been looking since i joined last summer and i have never found anyone selling any...good luck, but ill get it before u...lol

well if you show interest to Stazi in the Aesthetics thread at the moment, your wish along with mine will come true :)

Tilt that drivers seat forward. You ain't a gansta. :nonono:

OMFG your right!!! Thats insane!!

Everytime I see someone driving like that, I make fun of them by acting like im gangsta too with my seat rolled back and left arm stretched all the way to the steering wheel..GANGSTAA :laugh:

I'm just kinda curious of what you actually see when looking out through the windshield . I've driven 'Vettes , Chevelles & such with aftermarket cowl induction hoods , I'd imagine it's a bit like that . But a pic would be cool . That's a shot you don't often see .

Tilt that drivers seat forward. You ain't a gansta. :nonono:

Maybe he's like.. a really big dude? :shrug:

biguy_index.gif

Wait... this is the pot smoking kid who thinks he is cool?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA... nice hood joe.. does your mommy know you smoke weed? or does she give you a hand with that as well?

Wait... this is the pot smoking kid who thinks he is cool?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA... nice hood joe.. does your mommy know you smoke weed? or does she give you a hand with that as well?

pwahaha i didnt know it was him.... you wonder why he likes the tropic green :shrug::laugh:

edit: it is a really nice hood i wont lie. fitment is much better then my cf hood.

edit: it is a really nice hood i wont lie. fitment is much better then my cf hood.

yea my hood didnt fit 100%, but it came out okay :shrug:

it sucks trying to get these hoods to fit like OEM, and the latch system on all of them BLOW :blackeye:

Back