• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

Aussie Gen 2 Grill Mesh GB - interest gauge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nothing looks uglier on our car then not having the correct mesh all around.
That's not entirely true:

picture.JPG

any thought when this is going to happen? i am getting tried of my gutter guard mesh. plus i gotta dopa junk yard run to get a new grill.. but stazi what if i want my chrome painted black. would i just send tiy the chrome grill then once i get it back paint it my self? just thinking about things others would wanna know also.... please hurry up i want this style . i have had this mesh for my fog lights since summer but not the other holes..

If you want to paint the chrome ring black it's best you dip your oval first in Muriatic acid to remove the chrome then paint it and send it to me. I'll do the rest from there.

I will not be selling partial kits. You either buy the full kit or nothing as I do not want to have extra pieces that make incomplete sets that I will not be able to sell.

I will open up preorders at this time for those that wnat to buy the DIY kits. Those wanting me to do their oval mesh installation can also pay $65 up front and send the remaining $30 along with their oval to me once I am READY to receive them - which I will notify you all on, by this post.

By taking preorders now, I will know how much mesh I need to buy up front.

Please send PayPal to: anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com

In the description you must state either
1) DIY $65 Aussie Mesh Kit
or
2) Full $95 Aussie Mesh kit - $30 balance to be sent with oval

Cut and paste ONE into your PayPal description

Now will see who coughs up the dough. ;)

If you want to paint the chrome ring black it's best you dip your oval first in Muriatic acid to remove the chrome then paint it and send it to me. I'll do the rest from there.

I will not be selling partial kits. You either buy the full kit or nothing as I do not want to have extra pieces that make incomplete sets that I will not be able to sell.

I will open up preorders at this time for those that wnat to buy the DIY kits. Those wanting me to do their oval mesh installation can also pay $65 up front and send the remaining $30 along with their oval to me once I am READY to receive them - which I will notify you all on, by this post.

By taking preorders now, I will know how much mesh I need to buy up front.

Please send PayPal to: anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com

In the description you must state either
1) DIY $65 Aussie Mesh Kit
or
2) Full $95 Aussie Mesh kit - $30 balance to be sent with oval

Cut and paste ONE into your PayPal description

Now will see who coughs up the dough. ;)

Sorry for being slow, but what is DIY? From the above post it seems like you're charging $95 for the complete set. I thought it was $65 and $95 if you were to put the mesh into the ovals for us. Am I missing something?

Sorry for being slow, but what is DIY? From the above post it seems like you're charging $95 for the complete set. I thought it was $65 and $95 if you were to put the mesh into the ovals for us. Am I missing something?

DIY = do it yourself

How difficult would this DIY be? I'm interested but would want to know basics before I decide on which one to choose...

When I look behind the oval piece, it's looks like the mesh is tacked into the oval??

If that's the case, and I have to re-tack it in somehow I'm sending my oval in to get done. I don't wanna deal with that :crazy:

IF I do that.. is it ok to drive around w/o the oval on the car while it gets worked on?? :shrug:

For some reason I think I like the Gen 1.5 better...
Any one have the same thought?
And, could any one post any picture with Gen 1.5 grille?

Back