• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

March 17th - Official Inviation to all

Oh yes the sledding shall be good!!! As far as parking is concerned, first come first serve for the driveway. We'll try to cram as many in as we can. I think we can go 3 wide for 2 rows and then parallel 2 cars at the bottom. Winter parking rules are in effect in our area which means parking is allowed on only 1 side of the street depending on the date (even or odd). So people will need to park on Blevens on the opposite side from my driveway. There is very little traffic in my neighborhood so not to worry. You can also park right against my property on Mayflower, but that is on a hill and if there's snow, we'll want to go sledding there.

With this storm on the way I think that it may put the attendance of lira and myself up in the air. So far it seems like the snow will be hitting on friday and continuing into the early morning of saturday. Its likely that I will be working until early afternoon on saturday. If that ends up being the case then we probably won't be comming.

Its crazy this time of year though. They never get the forecast. Either we get way less then they predict or we get way, way more. I've never seen any in-between. Its either a pathetic amount of snow that is gone by the end of the day or its close to or over a foot.

My prediction for the total accumulation: 1 - 20 inches.

I hate march snow storms!!!

This might be a good test for the 95 Blazer 4x4. I don't think it has been off the island never mind out of the state in 6 5 years...

Dang it!

Dang it!

I can't make it tomorrow. :( My car was in the body shop this morning, and I couldn't get out of my afternoon clinic early enough to pick it up... and they're closed on weekends. :(

Might not be a bad weekend to be car-less, but I was rather looking forward to checking out the new den.

1. Haroon and lady friend
2. Jeremy (jd2-98s)
3. Dan(2000myst) and aaron
4. Jason (bishop375) and Robin (wife)

We can only show for a couple of hours, but, better than not making it at all!

2. Jeremy (jd2-98s)
5. Mike, Jess, & Pete

2. Jeremy (jd2-98s)
5. Mike, Jess, & Pete
6. Matthew

Back