• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

March 17th - Official Inviation to all

We bought some goodies yesterday and we've got a pretty fun game lined up for those that feel like playing.
I'm pretty excited.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm more excited for this party than our trip.
We've been trying to prep for both this past week, especially to save us the trouble of last minute prepping the week before the party. My head is spinning! :dizzy:

Can't wait to see you all.

It shouldn't be a problem. I doubt everyone is going to want to stay down there all night anyway.
The kitchen is upstairs, so I'll probably be up there more often serving up food and drinks.
That's pretty much how the Superbowl party went.

If Pakiman shows up, I don't think anyone will complain...

pacman.jpg

;) Just wear green stuff. :)

If Goonz is going to be there, dressed as a Leprechaun, we'll be there.

We have standing St. Patty's day plans with friends each year (started a tradition YEARS ago), but we still may show up. I'll have to see how the schedule goes!

************** EDIT ******************

We'll be there at SOME point. We're going to start our other party, and then come up to hang out for a couple of hours, and head back on down! It'll be great seeing everyone again!

Last edited:
well Jess and I may not be able to make it now, looks like we are going to go to Florida for the week and would be leaving on the 17th ...

my eyes are also brown-green.
but they change, sometimes they are brown in the middle and green on the edges, or vise-versa.
sometimes they are mostly green or mostly brown.

Have a good time in Florida, Brian. Hopefully you get some good weather.

Looks like there will be about 18 of us, with about 4 maybe's. :cool:

The computer room is up for grabs for making sleepy. :)
The slot car track is in there right now, but it can be moved.

thanks ... we really want to go but the time share we are staying at is available sat to sat and its Jess spring break from school so there isn't much of a choice of when we can go ... but its my first real vacation outside anything I have done with my family in the past ...

Looks like there will be about 18 of us, with about 4 maybe's. :cool:

The computer room is up for grabs for making sleepy. :)
The slot car track is in there right now, but it can be moved.

I wont be drinking much cause then i'll get hammered since it dont take that much for me :laugh:

Meh, it'll be an indoor party, is all good! Just no mud (or wine) allowed on the brand new white carpets!

Back