• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Lights

MLuko

Veteran CEG'er
Not too bad if u ask me..
DSC01757.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

:shrug: :cool:

maybe this weekend.. the car isnt at my house anymore.. we took it over to my dads friends shop (More room + heat).. plus i got a few more things that i'm not gonna release till the car is back on the road:laugh:

i like the side touch with the t-red on the side of the headlight..but im not a fan of hightower..looks good though

TITS! I really need my crapbox to die so I can get a new car (SVT :() But the SE'll do for now.

Can't wait to see them on the car, Mark. Already loved your car before, now it's going to be that much better.

Damn I want to do that to my headlights BAD!, but i'm sooooo damn scared!:cry: So i'm waiting till I have the money to by an ebay set and do it to them. Dont have the money tho cause I just ordered my Group Buy MIRKO three weeks later!:laugh:

TITS! I really need my crapbox to die so I can get a new car (SVT :() But the SE'll do for now.

Can't wait to see them on the car, Mark. Already loved your car before, now it's going to be that much better.

Do you have an SVT lined up already? Buy mine!!

Back on track: The lights look great! Should look pretty badass with that new paint job!

Mark

Mark, the only thing i don't like is that you can see the silver underneath, the red should have covered all of it.

I tried to cover it all up.. but once they are on the car you probably wont see it:cool:

thanks guys for all the complements!

also not a fan of the hightower mod.... the painted eyebrows look great though.

Not a Fan of HIGHTOWER?:shocked: Wow never thought i'd hear that, so you like the plain old factory headlights better?:crazy:

Back