• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bugatti Veyron at top speed

I'd rather have a Koenigsegg CCX. OMG what a superb machine.
love the way it looks and how incredibly fast this thing is. they had a show on super cars awhile back on speed about this car and have wanted one ever since.

Attachments

• Koenigsegg CCX.jpg
    Koenigsegg CCX.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
:drool:

In case you haven't seen the Top Gear Episode here is the Veyron clip.

Bugatti Veyron at top speed

Its too bad about that license plate.

I'm still a Ford man. If I was filthy rich, I'd still save some $$$ and get a GT in Gulf colors. Well, that would be the start of it. I'd prolly spend the rest of it at auctions buying all kinds classics.

Its too bad about that license plate.

I'm still a Ford man. If I was filthy rich, I'd still save some $$$ and get a GT in Gulf colors. Well, that would be the start of it. I'd prolly spend the rest of it at auctions buying all kinds classics.

Mike Im sure if you saw a Veyron or and Enzo next to an SVT contour..you'd happily take the Veyron and tool on everyone :laugh:

McLaren F1 or Zonda for me,it just sounds amazing.
Ive had 122mph,(on a private road of course) :)

the Koenigsegg CCX is the fastest production car on the planet (numbers that have been ran with the McLaren F1, Bugatti Veyron, and Ferrari Enzo.) If you want the most extreme and biggest rush I'd say CCX is the way to go (if you want to spend a cool million on it). realistically if I wanted to get my moneys worth and stay in a doable price range I'd get the Ford GT.

Back