• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Austrailian window wing

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
OK, so I didn't feel like going back and finding the thread where we discussed the Australian window wing so I will post it here.

I found the shot of my car with it on:
Mvc-036s1.jpg

It was taken by Al, the previous owner, when he lived in FL.

Yeah, yeah, like yours. :p

I do like it on your car. :)

Wow, looking at that picture, so much has changed since I got that SVT.
No more E0's or badges, the exhaust tips are different, it has a tinted reflector, new window tint, and sail panels...

Yeah, yeah, like yours. :p

I do like it on your car. :)

Wow, looking at that picture, so much has changed since I got that SVT.
No more E0's or badges, the exhaust tips are different, it has a tinted reflector, new window tint, and sail panels...

It's lowered , has had 2 sets of wheels , headers , mirko ...

It's gone through a HUGE change since you bought it :drool: !

That's true.
I was just looking at the outside stuff. Between the engine mods, splitter and all the other stuff, I've dropped some serious $$$. :eek:
**Knocks wood** I've never had any real issues with the car. It came to me clean and with a lot of the repair records. I think that's what made it worth modding, didn't have to drop lots of cash to fix things. :cool:

I want the window wing back now. :D

;)

:shocked: It was worth every penny. :drool:
I won't give it away, click the link to see for yourself.

haha ive spent my share also. and i love my car wont ever get rid of it. it will have to completely destroyed before i get rid of it. it will be my first classic and antique car

tastefuly replaced by a M3

Well with the wheels, tires, kkm, and sound system i guess thats about $1000 into mine and a couple thousand to go still too. What fun would it be not modding your car? Sure the car is pretty nice stock, but its better when its modded tastefully.

try about 20 thousand in the past 2 months and still climbing:shocked:

i dont think it would look good on my mustang either but i like it on the contour

i almost had one of these.. so close. but i was told by the owner that he left it sit on the trunk and drove away... and it hit the road.. :( i feel i got told a story and he sold it to some one he knew on here. alwell. i will get one at some point. i finilly got rims for the car after 4 years of having it .

OK, so I didn't feel like going back and finding the thread where we discussed the Australian window wing so I will post it here.

I found the shot of my car with it on:
Mvc-036s1.jpg

It was taken by Al, the previous owner, when he lived in FL.

Back