• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey shizapooh, look what came in the mail

omfg why its everyone always yelling and flaming one another. I'm sick of this. come on guys just suck it up and calm down. please

why my bad i didnt know i was in a group with a bunch of nerds.... does it realy madder if i make a correct sent. im not getting a grade on it... and no im not apologizing to you.

When do you plan on putting it on the car?

I'm sure on a day when it's actually above freezing though. :laugh:

Yeah, I'm waiting until springtime. Just in case I lose control and hit something in this crap. Same goes with my front bumper and trunklid.

Black 98 CSVT, if you see a Silver CSVT with Ontario plates speeding from your house I swear it's not me stealing your hood :crazy:.

Aaron

This is so ghey. You guys are arguing about getting a damn hood. Who gives a crap? You are both getting the hood, so drop it.

You want an apology for what? Because he said you aren't getting one? Wow, just wow!

my order for this hood has been processed. i spoke with the guy from street concepts today and you can get as many of these hoods as u want. they have not been discontinued!!!!!!!!

Can i have you guys do me a favor. I was wanting to know what the weight difference was between the stock and carbon fiber. Im only looking at the cowl for the cooling benifits. Im not to sure if i want to move from STS in Auto Cross to SM. I dont think ill do to well racing against lotus's.

Thanks!

Good luck with the hood you guy's soon here all the fourm people are going to have that hood and its not going to me special anymore.

there is a pretty big difference in weight. when the delivery guy came, he thought it was an empty box.

lol, I know what you mean. I have a friend who has a Mazda MX-3 GS and he has a evo carbon fiber style hood. I would like to say it was about 10-15lbs lighter than stock. Like i said if there is more than 15lbs lighter maby i will think about it. But if not im going to keep my hood and do some custom work to it. Ill post some pictures if i do!

Also did streetconcept mark the price back down for you guy's. I know i have been looking at that hood for about a year and it has never changed price.
Thanks
Aspen

Back