• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey shizapooh, look what came in the mail

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
ahhh yes... the beauty of cf

COWLHOOD.jpg

LOL!

Do you plan on using hoodpins? Some say you need them and some say you dont. I've had my CF hood for over a year now with no hoodpins.

If you go with out them, you're going to have to notch slots in the latch where its fastened, this gives you more play to get it lined up correctly.

didn't that shizapooh guy get one....he should post a picture of his....if he got it...

Shiza is a pooh said he got the very last one.....

He also called black a liar. After black said he oredered one also. I guess shizapooh got trout slapped for his disbelief:laugh:

thats a sweet hood after everything i need done to my car ill get a nice hood like that.

except when i finally get that far these cars with be antiques

edit. Even the dog is in disbelief that u got it haha

lol well dude said he didnt have anymore but we called him because we ordered a trunk too. and cancled the trunk and he said it will be 3 weeks becausehe had to order another hood so we both get one looks good =).

I do believe they make all the CF stuff to order....I remember them saying that when I called them one of several times.

LOL!

Do you plan on using hoodpins? Some say you need them and some say you dont. I've had my CF hood for over a year now with no hoodpins.

If you go with out them, you're going to have to notch slots in the latch where its fastened, this gives you more play to get it lined up correctly.

Ive seen numerous stories online about latch mounts on hoods breaking, but that is usually with fiberglass though. some add teathers with cable near latch area, not completely sure how they do it. Im not a big fan of hood pins, but if you need them, you need them. :rolleyes:

i just ordered one from street concepts and it went completly through and gave me a confirmation??????

Shiza is a pooh said he got the very last one.....

He also called black a liar. After black said he oredered one also. I guess shizapooh got trout slapped for his disbelief:laugh:

umm no not how it happend we ordered them the same day and he started "wining" because he said he got a email and they sold the last one to me.. but he got one and i got one to so ya... so apparently they had more then one.

umm no not how it happend we ordered them the same day and he started "wining" because he said he got a email and they sold the last one to me.. but he got one and i got one to so ya... so apparently they had more then one.

........................ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ???????????????????????

Here you go shizapooh. Here's a bunch of random punctuation marks. Familiarize yourself with them, and use them. Once you've got that down, move onto this:

192x192-esl-books-macmillan-english-dictionary-for-advanced-learners.jpg

Mark

Back