• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Suggestion To Moderators

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Can we have a "Members Ride's" Section in the forums maybe under pics/videos, or even its own threat period :confused: I just thought it would be a cool idea so that everyone can post pictures of their cars and people can get an idea of who drives what, etc. :shrug:

Last edited:
I dont want to make a car domain page. I am fairly safe from ricers on this webpage, and I like that. I dont want to have to check a cardomain page that has comments like "Nice body kit....is it JDM? Check out my mad tite type GTR CRX."

I understand theres car domain, and people's profile ect. but i just think a forum specifically for Registerd users' rides would be cool, and not too difficult to make right ? whatever its just a suggestion. I think alot of people would really appreciate it. and use it! :p

It'd deffinantly cut down on "who's car is this" threads :laugh:

I think its a great idea. I would like to see people cars with some stats on what they have done, espically for lowering kits and rims. Nice to see what they look like on your car before you buy em.

Back