• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic?

Sorry I'm booked this weekend. :( It won't be the same with out me. :) And to think I even put the Ford emblem on the steering wheel and won't be able to show it off.

Enjoy anyway!

That's too bad! I tried to include as many people as possible but it's difficult scheduling an event for one forum let alone two. :blackeye:

Sorry that you can't make it Aaron. :( Don't worry we'll plan another meet soon.

It's supposed to rain, but what else is new. From what I see on weather.com it's going to stop sometime after 12.
Bummer.
See ya tomorrow.

Yo! Are you done with my cigar magazine yet?! I'd like to be able to read it. :p :D
Bring it to the meet.

16th. Noon. Be there. Want me to bring smokes? Allen? Any preferences? Nothing laced with acid, I promise. Check your pm's, too.

See above.

my car is going to look like crap, but maybe the rain will disquise it :/
Also, does anyone have an extra set of pre 98 sail panels? I'm gettin sick of being the only one without them :)

my car is going to look like crap, but maybe the rain will disquise it :/
Also, does anyone have an extra set of pre 98 sail panels? I'm gettin sick of being the only one without them :)

I have another set of pre-98 sails I'll bring along for ya . Hell - I'll even swap 'em out for ya :cool: !

Don't worry about having a dirty car - my car's still dirty & sandy from vacation this past weekend (went to the shore) . I most likely won't get to wash it before the meet :blackeye: .

You guys are coming with dirty cars?!!
Doug, got the Mirko on?
Yippee, all four colors at a meet again. :cool:

Bummer! I was looking forward to seeing you and the pretty T-red.
Next time.

Meh - maybe I'll bring the Jett instead :shrug: ... or maybe the thumper :cool: .

You must bring the SVT. :laugh: We need a group photo, it's not often that we get Jim at our meets. ;)

I'm going out in a few to wash the ride. Maybe I'll take a picture for you Scott (Getsum111), you can see that occasionally it does get dirty. :help:

See ya all shortly.

You must bring the SVT. :laugh: We need a group photo, it's not often that we get Jim at our meets. ;)

I'm going out in a few to wash the ride. Maybe I'll take a picture for you Scott (Getsum111), you can see that occasionally it does get dirty. :help:

See ya all shortly.

I can't possibly bring the SVT ... it's RAINING :shocked: !! It'll not only be covered in sand dust , it'll be slopped-up & filthy :cry: . I can't have that , can I ?? LOL :D !

Back